The Song Journal

Miscellaneous news and writing by Bob Franke, mostly about songs as a portable art form, and the process of creating them and enabling them to do their work in the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peabody, Massachusetts, United States

from www.bobfranke.com: Bob Franke began his career as a singer-songwriter in 1965 while a student at the University of Michigan. Upon graduation in 1969 with an A.B. in English Literature, he moved to Cambridge, Massachusetts, and has since made New England his home. Bob has appeared in concert at coffeehouses, colleges, festivals, bars, streets, homes and churches in 33 states, four Canadian provinces and England.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Apologies

Apologies to anyone who tried to post yesterday and couldn't--I had the site set so that only registered members of the Blogger community could post. I've changed that setting so that anyone can post here, which was my original intent. I should have remembered my Harbor Sweets experience--read the manual!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home