The Song Journal

Miscellaneous news and writing by Bob Franke, mostly about songs as a portable art form, and the process of creating them and enabling them to do their work in the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Peabody, Massachusetts, United States

from www.bobfranke.com: Bob Franke began his career as a singer-songwriter in 1965 while a student at the University of Michigan. Upon graduation in 1969 with an A.B. in English Literature, he moved to Cambridge, Massachusetts, and has since made New England his home. Bob has appeared in concert at coffeehouses, colleges, festivals, bars, streets, homes and churches in 33 states, four Canadian provinces and England.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Really digital--

David Eckman tells me he downloaded "Alleluia, the Great Storm Is Over" from one of the internet music services the other day, either MusicMatch or I-Tunes. It was featured via the Christine Lavin compilation "Follow That Road", on the Rounder label (thanks again, Christine). If you find it, let me know and I'll put a link to it on the web site. Right now, I'm thinking of it as my first "single"....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, not only The Great Storm is Over but also your entire Brief Histories album is available on iTunes.

Dichroic
http://riseagain.net/dichroic

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home